LEONOR BLACK TERNO
The Leonor clutch is distinguished by its captivating half-terno embroidery embellished with glass beads. This special collection in collaboration with Chesca Kramer features bags with intricate, stylized embroidery of the traditional Baro’t Saya to celebrate Philippine women, culture, and history.
The Leonor is a versatile piece that can be worn in three different ways: as a clutch, a handbag with a short strap, or a shoulder/crossbody bag using the longer strap.
- Magnetic fastening at top
- Fully lined with an interior pocket
- Attachable straps
- Composition : t'nalak fabric, snake leather, straw, glass beads
- Size : 13.5 x 21 x 4.5 cm
- Handmade in the Philippines